The organization is committed to creating a positive service experience for all its customers, across all aspects of its activities. Acting in full compliance with the provisions of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 1998, and the regulations enacted pursuant to it, the organization makes the necessary accessibility adaptations to its website, in cooperation with accessibility consultants and other professional advisors, in order to provide full, fast, and efficient online service to all customers, including customers with disabilities.
Accessibility Arrangements in Buildings
This includes the following core topics:
- Assistive listening system for hard-of-hearing customers
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible entrance
- Accessible furniture
- Accessible parking
Accessible Customer Service
- All of the organization’s employees who interact with the public have received customer service training that has highlighted accessibility issues and have been given practical tools enabling them to provide accessible service and handle customer inquiries regarding issues related to accessible service.
- Accessibility arrangements in buildings.
- Departments within the organization are equipped with accessible service counters and induction loop assistive listening systems.
- Departments have assistive listening systems with an induction loop, as well as headsets for those who do not have a hearing aid or whose hearing aid does not have a T mode. Please note that, in order to benefit from the assistive listening system, the hearing aid must be switched to the T position, or the regular headset must be used.
- Accessible Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology is used, so that all information is conveyed in a clear voice, without background music.
The website has been adapted in a way that will enable everyone, including seniors and people with disabilities, to enjoy the same convenient and enjoyable browsing experience.
The website complies with the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adaptations) Regulations, 2013, and has been adapted in accordance with the recommendations of Israeli Standard 5568.
In addition, it conforms with the W3C organization’s Level AA guidelines and has been built in line with the W3C standard for CSS and HTML.
The website is adapted for display in various browsers (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge), including when viewed on a mobile phone. The website has been tested using the latest version of the NVDA screen reader.
Having Trouble? Let Us Know!
We make every effort to maintain and improve the website so that it always provides the best possible service. In the event that you notice and/or encounter difficulties related to browsing the website and the issue of accessibility in particular, please do not hesitate to report the matter using the contact form.
In order to aid our handling of the problem, please provide as much information as possible, including:
- Description of the problem.
- Browser type and version.
- Operating system.
- Type of assistive technology (if used).
- What page were you on?
- What did you try to do?
We will look into the issue and get back to you soon with further information about its resolution.
Accessibility Coordinator Contact Details
Our accessibility coordinator, Vered Lazar Arbiv, can be contacted in the following ways:
Mailing Address: 2 HaManofim Street (by 11 HaSadnaot Street), Herzliya Pituach
You can also contact us with any accessibility-related questions or requests via the contact page.